Lux-Hom.com is a site operated by Lux-Hom Ltd (Company Number 11517356) registered in England and Wales and having our registered office at Ferndene, Big Lane, Clarborough, Retford, Nottinghamshire, England, DN22 9LT. Our VAT number is 316635311.
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions of purchase will apply to the sales.
From time to time we may update and change our site to reflect changes to our products, customers' needs and our business priorities.
As our site is made available free of charge, we do not guarantee that it is, or any content on it, always be available or be uninterrupted in any way. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site at our discretion, however, will always endeavour to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is directed to users residing in the United Kingdom and is published in the English language. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other country locations.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, order processes or marketing requests, you must treat such information as confidential. Please do not disclose it to any third party.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us or our licencors to do so.
If you print, copy or download any part of our site, you will be in breach of these terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Although we make every reasonable effort to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approved by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including but not limited to product reviews and photographic material. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not directly represent our views or values.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of purchase.
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and personal use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, (e.g. product reviews) you must comply with the Content Standards (set out below).
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, it does not comply with our content standards.
You may use our site only for lawful and legitimate purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- 1) any part of our site;
- 2) any network on which our site is stored;
- 3) any software used in the provision of our site; or
- 4) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching these provisions, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (as amended). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions).
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
By breaching these provisions, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (as amended). We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- The Issuing of a written warning to you.
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of our terms. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
At no time do we guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software at all times.